Radical By Design: The Scorpion Exo Covert Helmet is the first of its kind to be granted a US Design Patent! We’ve taken a perfectly good half helmet and made it “Bad Ass”!
Meant to disrupt the norm, this radical design can be converted to work with any type of bike. We started with a half helmet and added an integrated drop- down sun visor for protection from sunlight. A rear comfort sleeve allows you to convert the helmet to a ¾ open-face and then attach the included front mask and you’ve got one, aggressive “bad ass” looking helmet.
US DESIGN PATENT US D804,731 S
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- EverClear® SpeedView® Drop-Down SunVisor: Retractable tinted sun-visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions. EverClear® coating is applied to both sides for a fog-free ride. Comes with dark smoke installed and an additional clear visor for night-time riding.
- KwikWick II® Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Removable Rear Comfort Sleeve Included
- Removable Front Mask with Neodymium Magnets
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap System
- Block-off Plates Included For Use In 3/4 Mode
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
Clear Drop-down sun visor included!