- Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Developed by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement.
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
Dual Position Mouth Vent: 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster & ventilation
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Scorpion’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- EverClear® No-Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Oversized Eyeport: Wide eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. When the faceshiled is removed the eye port accommodates most sizes and brands of goggles. (Eyeport is 11cm Tall)
- Everclear® SpeedView® Drop Down Sun-Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces.
- KwikWick® II Comfort Liner: Keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Easy-use Flip-up Chin Bar – A single lever release allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand.
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- Removable Block Off Plates: Block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- Weight: 1780g (Medium)
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
- 3 Shell Sizes: Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range
MANUAL: Download Manual