- Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Developed by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement.
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
Dual Position Mouth Vent: 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster & ventilation
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Scorpion’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- EverClear® No-Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Oversized Eyeport: Wide eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. When the faceshiled is removed the eye port accommodates most sizes and brands of goggles. (Eyeport is 11cm Tall)
- Everclear® SpeedView® Drop Down Sun-Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces.
- KwikWick® II Comfort Liner: Keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Easy-use Flip-up Chin Bar – A single lever release allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand.
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- Removable Block Off Plates: Block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- Weight: 1780g (Medium)
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
- 3 Shell Sizes: Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-3XL.
- Sizes XS-3XL
The EXO-AT950 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet.
Our oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin-bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or ask for directions. The internal drop down Speedview® sunvisor and KwikWick® II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO-AT950 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use. Three shell sizes made of Advanced Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.