- Resin-infused TCT-U™ 3K carbon fiber shell composite weave provides aircraft-grade impact dispersal properties. 3-Shell sizes for a precision fit
- CAD-refined aerodynamics resulting in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride.
- Aero-tuned ventilation comprised of a venturi-effect channeling system linked via adjustable dual ram-air intakes, and spoiler integrated exhaust. The result is high velocity airflow from front to back that pulls heat and humidity up and out for a cool, dry ride.
- AirFit® inflation adjustment system provides user-defined fit customization not only for comfort but for specific riding situations ranging from spirited canyon rides to long distance tours.
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable Kwikwick® III interior absorbs and dissipates odor and humidity.
- Comm-Ready speaker pockets allow for easily installation of your favorite BlueTooth® communication system speakers.
- KwikFit® 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate eyeglasses.
- Large eye port design creates a superior horizontal and vertical visual field.
- Distortion free, no-fog EverClear™ internal SpeedView® sun visor features 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- EverClear™ no-fog treated face shield with integrated center locking mechanism ensures a secure and evenly distributed seal across the eye port.
- FREE! Additional Clear Pinlock® MaxVision shield and Pinlock® anti-fog insert included
- Adjustable chin bar vent intake redirects airflow to the interior surface of the shield, reducing fog build-up.
- EllipTec™ II ratchet system featuring a 2-axis movement pulls the shield firmly into the eye port gasket for maximum seal while a preset “City Position” adjustment provides added airflow for stop-and-go city riding.
- Emergency quick-release cheek pad system
- Integrated reflective piping. (cheek pads)
- Included breath deflector and aero skirt. (chin curtain)
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified / ECE Approved
- 5-Year Warranty
By combining state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, and materials into a sleek aerodynamic chassis, the EXO-ST1400 is one of the lightest helmets in its class, weighing in at 1,383 grams (3.05 lbs). The ST1400 also offers the ride-specific versatility of an integrated SpeedView® Sun Visor, AirFit® custom inflation system, Comm-Ready convenience, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation.
|EVERCLEAR NO-FOG FACESHIELDS||PART NO||MSRP $|
|PINLOCK® MAXVISION FACESHIELDS||PART NO||MSRP $|
|CLEAR PINLOCK® INSERT||75-01145||$34.95|
|SPEEDVIEW® SUNVISOR||PART NO||MSRP $|
PRT # 75-01140
D. SMOKE SUNVIOR
PRT # 75-01077
PRT # 75-01144
CLEAR PINLOCK® INSERT
FITS ST1400 PINLOCK® FACESHIELDS
PRT # 75-01145
SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL
TCT-U™ 3K Carbon
ECE 22.05, D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 Certified
Clear EverClear® No-Fog Faceshield, Light Smoke SpeedView® Anti-Fog SunVisor
Dark Smoke SpeedView® Anti-Fog SunVisor
AirFit® Inflation System, EllipTec™ II quick-release, EMT emergency release cheek pads, SpeedView SunVisor
KwikWick® III, KwikFit® eye glass friendly
Aero Skirt (Chin Curtain), Breath Deflector, Clear MaxVision Pinlock®-Ready Shield, Clear Pinlock® Insert